|Bees||Charlie & Sterling|
|Butterflies||Izzy & Peter|
|1CS||Isobella & Willow|
|1A||Isla & Eric|
|2T||Scarlett & Catriona|
|2H||Brooke & Porsha|
|3/4R||Sid & Jenna|
|3/4C||Leo & Alfie|
|3/4L||George & Ruby|
|5O||Judith & Lola|
|5S||Freddie & Isabelle|
|6J||Jack & Wilf|
|6B||Arya & Lucy|
Lighting up Life and Learning....."Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven". Matthew 5:16
Our Value this term is Responsibility.
Lighting Up Life and Learning
Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16
At St Sampson’s CE Primary School, we value all children as unique and made in the image of God. We recognise, celebrate and nurture their individual talents and skills to enable them to reach for excellence and aspire to their ambitions. We will instil a love of learning, a spirit of curiosity, a desire to be their best and become independent, well-rounded and respectful members of our society, who strive to make the world a brighter place.
l have come to bring life - life in all its fullness John 10.10
We will provide a fun, safe and stimulating learning environment that enables every child and member of staff to achieve their full potential; learning together. We will support children to develop high self-esteem and challenge them, supportively, spiritually, intellectually and creatively. We will foster a sense of respect for themselves, others and the environment. We will enable them to be motivated and independent, with clear goals to work towards. Within a Christian ethos we will provide:
- A values led school which will give children opportunities to experience and explore life in all its fullness
- A broad and challenging curriculum which reflects our local community and has a global dimension
- A welcoming, stimulating learning environment
- A rich, varied and up to date range of learning resources
- Innovative teaching and an investigative approach to learning for our community
- An ethos of support, challenge and encouragement for all to develop resilience and succeed
- Effective partnerships between school, home and the community
- An understanding that every child is unique with their own specific needs, qualities and talents
- An enriching programme of extra-curricular activities and visits
- A wealth of experiences as we learn and grow
- Time for children, within an ethos of trust, to reflect on their own values and beliefs
- A committed team who ensure that learning is a positive and enriching experience for all
- Opportunities to make a positive contribution to our school, community and the wider world
We have a highly skilled team of teachers, teaching assistants and support staff who are extremely caring and totally committed to children’s learning, happiness and well-being.
We believe that sound values and a positive attitude are crucial in becoming lifelong learners and our expectations of the children are very high. We want our children to love school, love learning and feel proud of their own achievements.
Hopefully you will find all the information that you need on the website, but please feel free to contact the school office on the email, or phone number above with any queries.
Mrs Jennifer Bayne