Vision and Values
Reflected in Our School Mission Statement & Aims
That our Christian beliefs and values inform the things we do and achieve.
- To encourage children within an ethos of trust to reflect on their own values and faith in a supportive environment.
- To challenge, supportively, all children to reach their full potential, spiritually, intellectually, physically, creatively and socially.
- To enable children to develop high self-esteem and a sense of respect for themselves, others and the environment.
- To promote enquiring minds and a spirit of curiosity enabling children to be motivated, flexible and adaptable life long learners.
- To enable children to take some responsibility for their own learning and become self-motivated to attain their goals.
- To make our school a welcoming community for all, where families are encouraged to participate in school activities and in their children’s education.
- To develop and foster learning partnerships with our community.
- To provide a balanced curriculum that is stimulating, challenging, creative and of the highest quality which reflects our local community and has a global dimension; that is delivered by a committed team who ensure that learning is a positive and enriching experience for all.
Our Christian Values underpin the life of our school through policy and in practice. We look closely at one value a term in our Collective Worship (as a whole school and in class) and explore what it means to us as well as its Biblical roots and Christian teaching. These core values are embedded in our school life and are shared values that guide us as we work and grow together in our community.
WISDOM COURAGE CREATIVITY HUMILITY REVERENCE & RESPECT JUSTICE RESPONSIBILITY PEACE TRUST
FORGIVENESS THANKFULNESS HOPE PERSEVERANCE TRUTHFULNESS FRIENDSHIP GENEROSITY COMPASSION SERVICE